Five reptile collecting stations are happy about the donation by Lucky Reptile
The market leading Terraristik expert Lucky Reptile from Waldkirch/Germany supports four rescue stations in the whole country with a gift of more than 28.000 EUR. It is the donation to the Bright Sun lamps family, which at a minimum deviation of quality control, but readily usable for reptiles. "It is our fundamental interest that reptile owners always find in their living conditions similar to those of their countries of origin. A very important component here is lighting that creates a light and UV-spectrum, which comes close to that of the sun. Our "Bright Sun"- lighting makes that. For this reason, our Bright Sun since its introduction in 2007, developed to the most popular lighting system for reptiles and is recommended by veterinarians. This interest also applies for reptiles which are in reptile collecting stations. So they end up not even there, our company does a lot of educational work, our goal is that people who buy a reptile, know before what they get. CEO Jürgen Hoch.
The donation went to the following stations:
• Auffangstation für Reptilien, München e.V. – 80539 München
• Reptilienstation e.V. Tierarztpraxis Romanazzi – 14929 Treuenbrietzen OT Niebel
• Wildtier – und Artenschutzstation Hohe Warte – 31553 Sachsenhagen
• Schildkrötenauffangstation Dorsten e.V. - 46282 Dorsten
• Auffangstation Nordhessen - 88677 Markdorf (Bodensee)